WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I AM RICH.. RICH I TELL YOU...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I AM RICH.. RICH I TELL YOU...   Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:13 pm

From Mr. Joseph Taylor
Director of Treasury Department
Department Borderless Finance and Securities,
Group London.

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Joseph Taylor, the Director of Treasury Department Borderless Finance and Securities, Group
London, United Kingdom. I am obliged to contact you as a result of the urgency attached to this transaction which will be concluded in just fourteen working days.
When I was going through the bank's classified documents, I discovered that Mr. Michael Rees, a national of your country, who incidentally was an expatriate engineer with Stella Minerals oil exploration
company in United Kingdom had at the close of balance a deposit of GBPЈ12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling Only) with our company.

Unfortunately, as Mr. Michael Rees was traveling on 21st of April 2006, along with his wife and two children, they were involved in a car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
My effort to locate any of our customer’s extended relative for the past three years (3) has proved unsuccessful. After other several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you because you are from
the same country.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by our customer before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by our Finance Group, where his GBPЈ12.5 Million is
deposited. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over three years now, I seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account valued at (GBPЈ12,500,000.00) can be paid to you and then you and I can
share the money 50% for me and 40% for you. 10% shall be set aside to cover any expenses we may make in the cause of this transaction.

I will appoint an attorney that will provide all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

Best regards,
Joseph Taylor.

I am just SOOOO tempted to take up this fantastic offer...

yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: I AM RICH.. RICH I TELL YOU...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 am

ROFLMAO

Quote :
After other several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you because you are from
the same country.

Wow here I was thinking UK was a big place and find out only you live there Smile
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan

PostSubject: Re: I AM RICH.. RICH I TELL YOU...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 am

Do it Ian, do it!
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: I AM RICH.. RICH I TELL YOU...   Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 am

Lol yea they owe me for my lottery winning I have never collected or have never even played but I still won Im rich too ian and matter of fact imma write them and tell them give it alllllll to you alien

PostSubject: Re: I AM RICH.. RICH I TELL YOU...   

Back to top Go down

I AM RICH.. RICH I TELL YOU...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1