WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi, I'm Shaz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaz
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Hi, I'm Shaz   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 pm

and I thought I'd stop by and see how you're coming along with your forum. Looks like you're having a difficult time with it. If there's anything that I can do to help, please let me know.

On to the introduction... I've got my own forum, called Wildcats Gambling, and I live in hot Tucson, Arizona (USA), and play poker when I have a chance to. Haven't had much of a chance lately because I've had the grand opening of my forum this month, and that't kept me pretty busy. It's finally starting to slow down enough, where I can go around and visit my friends.

Maybe you're just taking your time, and playing a lot of poker, if that's the case, good for you! Let me know what's up, ok? I hope everything's alright.
Back to top Go down
ginger557

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:47 am

shaz wrote:
and I thought I'd stop by and see how you're coming along with your forum. Looks like you're having a difficult time with it. If there's anything that I can do to help, please let me know.

On to the introduction... I've got my own forum, called Wildcats Gambling, and I live in hot Tucson, Arizona (USA), and play poker when I have a chance to. Haven't had much of a chance lately because I've had the grand opening of my forum this month, and that't kept me pretty busy. It's finally starting to slow down enough, where I can go around and visit my friends.

Maybe you're just taking your time, and playing a lot of poker, if that's the case, good for you! Let me know what's up, ok? I hope everything's alright.
hey shaz the forum is new because the old forum was lost and ian had to start again we had well over 2000 members and where 1 of the best poker forums on the net we will get this forum back to where it should be with lots of good members (you should come in to live chat some time)

NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Oh I know, nothing like making a fresh start!

Just stopped by today to see how you're doing, and I'm happy to see the forum's coming along nicely.

I'll be back soon... take care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 pm

shaz wrote:
Oh I know, nothing like making a fresh start!

Just stopped by today to see how you're doing, and I'm happy to see the forum's coming along nicely.

I'll be back soon... take care Very Happy

Its taking time, but thats more down to having to work nightshifts and not really getting the time to dedicate myself to it the way I should.

Once the forum is going the way I like it, I will then set out to get back to where we were, only on a more selective basis. No more just popping a $25 freeroll on Full Tilt and dealing with 2000+ russians all wanting to tell their mates about it.

From now on freerolls will be restricted to loyal members, and if people want to join in then they have to take part first, as opposed to the other way around.
Back to top Go down
http://pokerjokerz.forum-phpbb.co.uk
shaz
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:26 pm

I couldn't agree more about the freerolls... I'm being much more selective now that the Grand Opening phase is over with.

From now on, when I have freerolls, they will only be for people who've partipated in buy-in games or met other requirements. I'm working on thinking up a couple of Christmas freerolls for my loyal forum members.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 pm

shaz wrote:
I couldn't agree more about the freerolls... I'm being much more selective now that the Grand Opening phase is over with.

From now on, when I have freerolls, they will only be for people who've partipated in buy-in games or met other requirements. I'm working on thinking up a couple of Christmas freerolls for my loyal forum members.

Well the system is now set up, and to take part in the freerolls you have to be invited to join the FREEROLLERS group.

Only those players invited to the freerollers get the PWs via a PM.

( oh and I've just made you a FREEROLLER so you are fine Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://pokerjokerz.forum-phpbb.co.uk
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:47 am

We are glad to have you coming over and looking threw our site thats fine and i think what we should do is our fourm play your fourm with bounties being included on yourself and Ian
something like that just stick around sometimes make it in the chatroom and meet the active railers and members thats there see you around king

LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Welcome to PJz...The name is old ,but we still same great group of people.Stay and enjoy !
Back to top Go down
shaz
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:59 pm

sounds good to me, haven't been feeling too well lately, but will be around when better Smile
Back to top Go down
carscomefirst

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 pm

welcome, I agree with greene, perhaps after you your forum settled a battle of the forums might be in order cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Shaz   

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Shaz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: POKERJOKERZ HOME AREA :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: