WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm

In a MTT on a Cake Poker site, I am getting close to the money in a 25 cent rebuy.

How sick is this. All the money went in after the flop.

FullTiltIronMan

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:42 am

Ouch. The Q always has to hit there.
Back to top Go down
TopJimmy99
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 am

That's too bad. Reminds me of a hand I had a few hours ago. I didn't get a snapshot because I was so upset I closed out of the window, but I had pocket aces. Flop showed AK9, I go went in and he showed K9. Turn brought a 2 or a 3... Then he hit a full house on the river with a 9.

Luckily it was only a freeroll, but I was about 200 knockouts away from placing.
Back to top Go down
acetoo

PostSubject: Beginning to hate all PP    Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 am

It has been a never ending story about high PP aa kk qq jj i have had such a bad run with these cards that i have started playing middle PP and winning alot more with 1010 99 88 77. I have got a pinpoint percentage but iam sure i can win with middle pair 75% more then when i have AA KK QQ JJ. So now i have been just playing those high PP much tighter and not pushing allin and getting burned.
Back to top Go down
0gimmeurchips0

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:52 am

TopJimmy99 wrote:
That's too bad. Reminds me of a hand I had a few hours ago. I didn't get a snapshot because I was so upset I closed out of the window, but I had pocket aces. Flop showed AK9, I go went in and he showed K9. Turn brought a 2 or a 3... Then he hit a full house on the river with a 9.

Luckily it was only a freeroll, but I was about 200 knockouts away from placing.

Pity you closed the window, cos you won the hand!!! AAA99 vs KK999

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:04 am

acetoo wrote:
It has been a never ending story about high PP aa kk qq jj i have had such a bad run with these cards that i have started playing middle PP and winning alot more with 1010 99 88 77. I have got a pinpoint percentage but iam sure i can win with middle pair 75% more then when i have AA KK QQ JJ. So now i have been just playing those high PP much tighter and not pushing allin and getting burned.

I know what ya mean about losing with big pairs. It sucks but I still try to get as much into the pot preflop with AA and KK as I can. If I lose, so be it. At least I got it in good! (or got coolered or donked Evil or Very Mad ) I mix up my play alot with QQ and JJ cos I do lose a fair bit with these hands.

REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Yeah, the Queen.
Back to top Go down
isohatedis
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 am

that was fairly unlucky ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   

Back to top Go down

JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: POKER DISCUSSION :: BAD BEATS AND GROANS-
Jump to: