WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm

In a MTT on a Cake Poker site, I am getting close to the money in a 25 cent rebuy.

How sick is this. All the money went in after the flop.

FullTiltIronMan

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:42 am

Ouch. The Q always has to hit there.
Back to top Go down
TopJimmy99
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 am

That's too bad. Reminds me of a hand I had a few hours ago. I didn't get a snapshot because I was so upset I closed out of the window, but I had pocket aces. Flop showed AK9, I go went in and he showed K9. Turn brought a 2 or a 3... Then he hit a full house on the river with a 9.

Luckily it was only a freeroll, but I was about 200 knockouts away from placing.
Back to top Go down
acetoo

PostSubject: Beginning to hate all PP    Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 am

It has been a never ending story about high PP aa kk qq jj i have had such a bad run with these cards that i have started playing middle PP and winning alot more with 1010 99 88 77. I have got a pinpoint percentage but iam sure i can win with middle pair 75% more then when i have AA KK QQ JJ. So now i have been just playing those high PP much tighter and not pushing allin and getting burned.
Back to top Go down
0gimmeurchips0

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:52 am

TopJimmy99 wrote:
That's too bad. Reminds me of a hand I had a few hours ago. I didn't get a snapshot because I was so upset I closed out of the window, but I had pocket aces. Flop showed AK9, I go went in and he showed K9. Turn brought a 2 or a 3... Then he hit a full house on the river with a 9.

Luckily it was only a freeroll, but I was about 200 knockouts away from placing.

Pity you closed the window, cos you won the hand!!! AAA99 vs KK999

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:04 am

acetoo wrote:
It has been a never ending story about high PP aa kk qq jj i have had such a bad run with these cards that i have started playing middle PP and winning alot more with 1010 99 88 77. I have got a pinpoint percentage but iam sure i can win with middle pair 75% more then when i have AA KK QQ JJ. So now i have been just playing those high PP much tighter and not pushing allin and getting burned.

I know what ya mean about losing with big pairs. It sucks but I still try to get as much into the pot preflop with AA and KK as I can. If I lose, so be it. At least I got it in good! (or got coolered or donked Evil or Very Mad ) I mix up my play alot with QQ and JJ cos I do lose a fair bit with these hands.

REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Yeah, the Queen.
Back to top Go down
isohatedis
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 am

that was fairly unlucky ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD   

Back to top Go down

JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT IN THE BAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM :: POKER DISCUSSION :: BAD BEATS AND GROANS-
Jump to: