WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WINNINGHAND79
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!   Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

ok so like im not sure what i did but i must have pissed off full tilt
somehow!!!!!! in the last 2 weeks i have not caught a hand in weeks. i
win when ppl fold!!!hahahahhaa.... i must have pissed the poker gods off
because............... if i got high.. the tabls is low. if i got low
its high...if i got read its black and vise-versa. every showdown i
lose, i will have it on flop and lose by the river!!!!!

im not
sure hwat to do about this. i know enough to not put any money into
games, but what is the point of playing if you already know your gonna
lose???? but if you dont play, you dont know if you winning again??? so
do i play like everything is a joke..play like a fool. do i stick to my
game and play how i play.....and if i do how do i not get upset over the
shit i get to deal with at each table?????? hahahhaah fucking online
poker!!!!!
Back to top Go down
David A Murphy
REGULAR
REGULAR

PostSubject: Re: must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!   Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 pm

This is when most players go bust, as it's clearly obvious that you are on tilt.

My personal advice is to just give it a break for a day (for more if your really frustrated). Come back after you start feeling refreshed and ready to play again. Get out of the house, go to a bar (my PERSONAL favorite, lol), anything to get your mind off of how bad your running. Having a poor mental state WILL cause you to go bust, as I've seen it (and unforunately, have lived it...) all too many times.

WHEN you decide you think your ready, go over some of your previous hands. See if you were making critical mistakes, or where you can improve. A good evaluation of your game (having a good friend or support staff is great...) could turn your attitude around, and potentially show you why your having such a bad run. Go ahead and post of some of those bad beats if you have them available in detail, I'll gladly help review. Sometimes it's not that your playing a bad game, you could very well be playing your best even, but cards sometimes just fall that way. That's the luck factor in poker, and sometimes it sucks.

If you feel your ready to play again, start out small. I always like to come back playing either .01/.02 or .05/.10 cash games. If your playing strictly only SNGs and MTTs, this could also be a big part of why your tilting. When you play only tournaments, you can have swings that last months or longer. I have experienced that as well, which is mainly why I stick to cash games. It's MUCH easier to pick and find your fish that way... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!   Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:46 pm

I know the feeling.

Its like nothing you do ever holds up. If you have JJ and come up against AK they always hit the Ace or King. If you have AK against their JJ you cant hit a high card for love or money.

If you have AA they hit a set. If you hit a set they hit a straight. If you hit a straight they hit a flush. If you hit a flush they hit a full house.

And so on and so on.

WHen it happens there is nothing you can do but ride it out. Swear at the scren and FTP. Eventually it comes back around and its your turn to suck out on some poor soul whos going thrrough what you did.

the lucky saint
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 pm

All I have to say is I hear it from everyone... BAD BEAT after BAD BEAT...? Way to unreal... and "Fool Tilt" is known for it the most...

Full Tilt itself is harder to beat than beating a player... D-O-N-K-S are favored, etc... Flopped nutts get busted... Grrrr.... its just straight up BS. I review alot of my beats over & over just to see how the F**K I got beat by some flaky A*S player. Better yet, by Full Tilt.

So, I personally stopped depositing... waaaay tooo many bad beats after playing for over a year and a couple grand deposited... I feel like I'm a bad player online only. lol. It does not happen to me live...

Done venting I guess; for now.

"The Lucky Saint" (not soo lucky) Wink

Back to top Go down
Samango
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:14 pm

You have seen the posts on here by the winning players have you?

this is good advice from david and Ian

You rigtards really should listen

PostSubject: Re: must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!   Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Samango wrote:
You have seen the posts on here by the winning players have you?

this is good advice from david and Ian

You RIGTARDS really should listen

ROFLMAO

I swear that's the first word that popped into my head when I read this thread earlier on.

NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Yea, ROFLMAO...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

must have asked Santa for bad beats this yr!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1