WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i wouldnt call it bad luck just stupidty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
edaf_23
NEWCOMER
NEWCOMER

PostSubject: i wouldnt call it bad luck just stupidty   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm

so i get my famous rakeback of 11 dollars and some change let my girl play some sng tournys for a 1 after 5 or 6 of them i get back and my account has bout 9 and some change so i take that to omaha hi cash 5/10 cent game and build it to like 40 i split that into four tables go busto in 2 tyables but making $ in the other i end up gettin off the table with a br of 130 ish then i i buy in to 50 nl rush game and 25nl rush game afer a couple hours i was up to 280 ish dollars so as dumb as i am i say if im doin this good on these table let me taKE a hundo to 100 nl and if i loose that im dont for the night well thats wen the stupidty kicked in i should of just went to sllep with that br and played the next day but noooooo i had to make a million today right now not tomorrow so the end of tyhe story is this i have .01 hole cent in my br moral of the story is this end on a good note and u can always play tomorrow
Back to top Go down
chemist

PostSubject: Re: i wouldnt call it bad luck just stupidty   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm

You say "moral of the story is this end on a good note and u can always play tomorrow"

I say NO
The moral of the story is, when you have a bankroll, protect it and employ Bankroll Management.

with 280 ish dollars you shouldn't play 100nl, try a few 10nl instead and try to build it.

I would suggest you read up on BRM.

i wouldnt call it bad luck just stupidty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1