WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOG IN TO VIEW THIS FORUM.

WWW.POKERJOKERZ.COM

HomeChatroomFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just thought.. I've never introduced myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Just thought.. I've never introduced myself   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi, I am Ian, a 42 year old Hotel Manager living in the good old United Kingdom.

Happily Married with a 10 year old son..

Started playing poker about 5 - 6 years ago and took it up seriously about two weeks after starting. Just fell in love with the game. My biggest win was 2nd in a WSOP satellite event on Bwin. Missing out on the seat to the WSOP by one spot. I still got $2200 for second place, but was gutted I didnt get first and a shot at the WSOP main event.

Other notable achievements include taking first place in a PLO8 MTT on Pokerstars, and hitting the final table in the Daily Dollar no fewer than 6 times.

My favourite game is NLHE however I am getting fonder by the day of PLO8, especially ring games. So hopefully some of you can help me and guide me towards a more profitable future.

With regards to POKERJOKERZ, having done the freeroll scene, found how hard it is, I wanted to set up a website where people could get free money to start with, and not have to rely on stupid freerolls where you play for 4 hours to win 11 cents which isnt even enought to buy in to the lowest HU SNG. We started almost 2 years ago, and did very very well, then sadly I hit a few personal problems which also coincided with me getting a bit silly and ending up being conned out of my BR on Full Tilt. Quite simply, something came along that seemed to good to be true, and guess what.. It was.... Harsh lesson learnt......

About 2 months ago we hit a major snag and lost the entire forum which meant we lost everyone who had ever signed up, but those that were loyal to Pokerjokerz stuck by us, and we're here today, only we're coming back stronger and more determined to get people away from pointless freerolls and into real money games where proper poker gets played, and you get rewarded for skill, not luck...

Anyhow, thats me. You'll find me a lot in the chatroom, alongside the great friends I've made there... Hope to see you all, and if you are in need of help, just pop into the chatroom or PM myself or any of the mods.. We'll do everything we can to help...

Cheers for reading..

Ian
Back to top Go down
http://pokerjokerz.forum-phpbb.co.uk
yeahbaby
LOYAL MEMBER
LOYAL MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Just thought.. I've never introduced myself   Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks Ian ! Always good to know about the leader.
Back to top Go down
Mrgreene

PostSubject: Re: Just thought.. I've never introduced myself   Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:37 am

Who are you again? looks like your a donkey to me lol a DONKEY with alot of brains afro

PostSubject: Re: Just thought.. I've never introduced myself   

Back to top Go down

Just thought.. I've never introduced myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1